map, camera and passport

Financial Aid

Semester & Yearlong Study Abroad

Visit the International Student Center’s page about financial aid  to learn how you can use your federal, university and departmental financial aid awards while abroad. 

Short-term Faculty-led Study Abroad (Summer, Spring Break & Winter Programs)

Visit the College of Extended Studies "Funding Your Study Abroad Program" page to learn how (and if) you can apply your financial aid awards to your short-term study abroad program.